Tuesday, January 5, 2016

First Impressions

I had my first interview for a physical therapist assistant job. I had no idea what to expect but it turned out to be the most challenging interview I'd ever been on. The questions really caught me off guard and I had no time to consider how I might be coming off personality/body language wise. I did dress for success, though. 

Got a great outfit at Maurices.

This jacket in black



The questions he asked were so hard. I hadn't prepared anything because I had no idea what to expect:
Tell me about a good idea you had that you saw through from start to finish.
Tell me about a time you had a conflict with a coworker that ended badly.
How do you keep up with the latest developments in physical therapy?
Tell me about a time you had to learn something quickly.

Before I go on my next interview, I'll prepare some better answers. 

Update: I did not get the job.


No comments:

Post a Comment